Wikis and Wiki Reactors
Easy, interactive web reactors!
to create good-looking, interactive websites, easily. No programming required
Dynamic | self-evolving structure
No need to plan ahead or spend time designing: your website or app takes shape in real-time, as you add content or link to content not yet created (like a TODO note). It's not a challenge to fix mistakes and add content online, as users browse your site!
Interactive | domain driven
Add mods from the growing library, to have interactivity added to your website... blogs, posts, forums, news feeds, twitter etc.
Custom apps | advanced reactors
Progress to our Hacker Class
for advanced interactive websites, app modelling, custom layouts and more.
Featured wiki reactor: enduroschool.com ^ | enduro blog
Embed in your own JVM application.
You can use the same engine that powers this website and embed the same content in your offline or firewalled app. Embed the wiki engine.
Featured wiki reactor: nofolders.net | creative notes taking app
Not just wikis - create Reactors
Wikis are self-evolving content engines - here you have the advanced features to build self-driving websites: the wiki reactors.
Websites powered by this wiki engine:
Some of the features of this wiki engine:
- classic wiki link syntax with customizable extensions
- authorization, authentication, different levels of visibility
- WikiPath, surfing the wiki content via built-in wiki-path capability (see this blog: Wiki Domain Models and Racer Kids ^)
- domain/category definintion
- engine driven by the category: guides creation of topics, their properties and relationships
- runs on the JVM
- Java compatible and embedded/embeddable in any Java product
- mongoDB for storage, customizable persistance
Wiki Domain Engine
The Markdown language was created to simplify creating web content.
Read further about wikis and the syntax extensions used:
Read this blog ^ for more details on some of the more interesting R&D topics used in this wiki engine.
Project is available on GitHub.
Viewed 20163 times
) this page.
This content is Copyrighted, all rights reserved.
You need to log in
to post a comment, sorry!